
My name is Laura and I'm addicted to "Life is good".
It all started with my BSFF (aka Tara!) gave me a "Life is good" t-shirt that featured a cup of coffee with the saying, "Start me up" below. Made with the softest cotton and dyed a yummy shade of yellow, I wore it all the time. Tara tells me it's a whole brand, so I find it on the net.
That is where the addiction started.
Simple design. Great artwork. Thought-provoking sayings. A smiley face logo. Excellent quality products. Really, could it get much better?!
I've always been fond of quotes and sayings. Especially the ones that make one think. And funny ones.
As far back as I can remember, I've thought that most people don't enjoy or even see the good that is in this journey we call life. The glass is half full. It's no fun to be down and gloomy, so just smile and look for the good, however large or small it might be. God has promised us that He wouldn't give us more than we could handle. There are times it feels He's given us our limit, but He is still God. And still with us!
My most favorite and first "Life is good" yellow t-shirt was just miserable alone in my closet and I soon found a place to purchase another one. And because I so adore coffee, hence the great "Start me up" logo on my tee, I bought a coffee colored one!
Christmas time is here! Due to budget constraints and my love of being crafty, I hand-made most of my Christmas gifts this year. I'd love to be able to go buy lots of wonderful presents that I think my family and friends would enjoy, but the checkbook says no. Giving is so much more fun than receiving. Then again, don't we all have too much "stuff" anyways?! I mean, how much do we really need?!
Well, my BSFF (aka "Life is good" enabler - ha!) gives me a cute snowman giftbag full of "Life is good" stuff for Christmas! WAY too generous, but that is just how she is! The simple, soft pink t-shirt that says, "SMILE" is so me! And all the other 'stuff' is just too .... too ... GOOD!! THANKS AGAIN, TARA!!!!
Look at the glass, it's really half full! Turn off the TV and think outside the box! Take a deep breath and just chill! And when all else fails, just SMILE!
Life is GOOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment