It never ceases to amaze me. When I first get a head-cold, all the "stuff" (trying not to be too gross!) that drips from my nose! It's as if my nose is a faucet that doesn't have an "off" position! Holy mackerel!
This will make ya want to poke your mind's eye out - it drips so frequently that it's easier to just shove some Kleenex up it and leave it there. Too bad Christmas is over. I am officially Rudolf!
With all the wonderful, advanced medical breakthroughs and cures out there, you would think some genius doctor/researcher would've come up with a cure by now for the common cold. Don't you think??! Yeah, yeah, "...the body just needs to work it's course.." That is no help to me right at this moment. Or my nose.
God knew I was going to need it - He had the wonderful folks at Target put Kleenex on sale this week. Thank you, God! Seriously! I'm trying to look for the good in this. And a sale is good. Even if it's for Kleenex.
My nose is running. I'm off to try to catch it....again.
Sniff.
Somehow I was thinking that we had the market on colds cornered up here in the snow. I don't know why, really, it's just that we always seem to get them in the winter and I assumed it was because of the cold. LOL, oh I hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete