We're heading to Carrizozo, New Mexico on July 1 to spend 5 weeks with my parents. And my family from Ohio, Albuquerque, and Atlanta. To say we are excited about our 'Grand Zozo-venture' is a gross understatement!!!!!! The only bummer to the whole thing is that Butch (aka Daddy) is only able to spend about 9 days with us. He will keep the home front going and the paychecks rolling. Thanks, honey!!!!!!
It is my intent to use this blog as our 'Grand Zozo-venture Journal'. Those who know me well know how very much I love to take pictures. And I come by that honestly - thanks to my Dad! Butch will be quick to add I take more pictures of nature than our kids, but I'm working on that! If you've never been to New Mexico, know that the pictures could never do it justice. Put a visit to it's high mountains and dry, barren deserts high on your 'bucket list'!
Please feel free to bookmark this blog and check back frequently! (Like daily during the month of July.) Virtually join us!!!!
There is LOTS of packing to be done between now and Thursday. This is gonna be FUN!
Happy trails......
looking forward to reading about your trip and viewing the photos, too.
ReplyDelete