If you know me well enough, ya know I'm pretty particular about smells. Certain scents remind me of happy memories and fun places. Then there are the smells that simply send me into orbit. Repulsive. Gag-a-maggot.
The Rainbow Motel is a very tiny motel in a very tiny town. And it's very old. Do I need to describe it's scents? Not that it's horrible. We're only there to sleep, for goodness sakes. But it's no potpourri of cinnamon, know what I'm saying?!
Well, we're in room #11 and the tiny A/C unit is on it's last legs. So it's barely cold. Thankfully the desert gets pretty cool at night. Cool enough that I have the tiny window in the bathroom open for some extra fresh air. Welcomed indeed!
WAIT! >sniff, sniff<>
NO!
Are you kidding me?!
Aaron is laughing hysterically.
It's a SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!
Peeeeee-uuuuuuuu!
Right outside our tiny, open bathroom window.
Nice.
LOL, oh no! So much for fresh air. Hope you all have a great day. What will you explore today?
ReplyDelete