...the WiFi connection gods are frowning here in the desert. I promise I'm working on a couple new posts! Believe me, I have lots of pictures and grand adventures to share!!! Thanks to the two of you who follow this blog faithfully! I'm humbled! LOL! Stay tuned....
I hope I am considered one of the two faithful followers! If not, the followers have increased by 50% to three. I love you, I can't wait to see you all in person. My life seems so empty when you (all of you) are gone.
ReplyDeleteAww, you are so sweet, baby! We CAN'T WAIT to see you!!! We are sooooo ready to be back home! It's been a grand adventure, but there is no place like home!!!
ReplyDeleteI have loved following this blog, and seeing all the wonderful pictures of the family and the sights. What an amazing trip you all have had! Enjoy the last few days and safe travels home!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather!!! It's been FUN!
ReplyDelete